Parenting After Separation or Divorce
A two-hour program designed to assist parents in helping their children adjust to parental separation or divorce. Topics include:
– Identifying parent/child reactions to divorce.
– Developing skills for helping children cope.
– Post-separation parenting.
– Co-parenting versus parallel parenting.
– Communicating effectively between households.
– Identifying and managing stress for parents and children.
Classes can be held virtually through
Zoom by request.
Please call 315-788-8450 to preregister and pay the $75 fee.
Learn more at http://ccejefferson.org/events/2019/01/08/parenting-after-separation-or-divorce.