When it comes to choosing the star of your holiday meal, a handful of entrees promise an unforgettable dining experience. A gorgeously glazed ham is at the top of that list.
Ham can be a tricky dish to prepare, but that’s where we come in. Consider this your definitive guide to selecting, preparing, and cooking a ham roast. With our step-by-step tips, we’re certain that this sweet and juicy centerpiece of your holiday meal will have guests raising their hands for seconds!
Our Best Recipe: Baked Ham with Pineapple
Brown sugar combined with the juice from a can of DOLE® Pineapple Slices brings out the sweet-and-savory best in our Baked Ham with Pineapple recipe. Delicious? Of course! And when decorated with DOLE Pineapple Slices and maraschino cherries, it’s also a spectacular centerpiece for your holiday table.
Prep: 10 min. Bake: 2 hours
- 1 fully cooked bone-in ham (6 to 8 pounds)
- 1 can (20 ounces) DOLE Pineapple Slices
- Whole cloves
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 12 maraschino cherries
1. Place ham in roasting pan. Score the surface with shallow diagonal cuts, making diamond shapes; insert cloves into diamonds. Cover and bake at 325° for 1-1/2 hours.
2. Drain pineapple, reserving 1/4 cup of the juice. Combine brown sugar and reserved pineapple …read more
Thank you Source: Recipes