During the holidays, what could be more special than the traditions we share with our family, especially those recipes passed down from generation to generation. Nowadays, there are so many delicious recipes to try. Sometimes these classic dishes can fall by the wayside. We are here to bring them back to the forefront!
With some help from the editors and Test Kitchen experts at Taste of Home, we’ve come up with a few classic dishes that are totally worth a spot on your dinner table this holiday season.
Pistachio Mallow Salad
Taste of Home
Whether it’s served as a side dish or as a light dessert, this sweet and fluffy salad—featuring DOLE® Pineapple Tidbits—will be loved by your guests. Bonus: you can make it ahead, leaving plenty of time to tackle last-minute details.
Prep: 5 min. + chilling
- 1 carton (16 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant pistachio pudding mix
- 6 to 7 drops green food coloring, optional
- 1 can (20 ounces) DOLE Pineapple Tidbits, undrained
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup chopped pistachios or walnuts
- Additional whipped topping, optional
1. In a large bowl, combine whipped topping, …read more
Thank you Source: Recipes