Whether it’s served as a side dish or a light dessert, this sweet and fluffy salad—featuring DOLE® Pineapple Tidbits, will be loved by your guests. Bonus: you can make it ahead of time, leaving plenty of room to tackle last-minute details.
Pistachio Mallow Salad
Prep: 5 min. + chilling
- 1 carton (16 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant pistachio pudding mix
- 6 to 7 drops green food coloring, optional
- 1 can (20 ounces) DOLE Pineapple Tidbits, undrained
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup chopped pistachios or walnuts
- Additional whipped topping, optional
1. In a large bowl, combine whipped topping, pudding mix and food coloring if desired.
2. Fold in the marshmallows and DOLE Pineapple Tidbits. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
3. Just before serving, top with additional whipped topping if desired, sprinkle with nuts. Yield: 12 servings.
For more great holiday recipe ideas, visit dolesunshine.com/holidayfavorites.
Thank you Source: Recipes