Welcome to First Step Day Care, Inc. a not-for-profit organization licensed by the New York State Office of Children and Family Services to provide care for children six weeks to 5 years.
* Our center offers a fully safety surfaced playground with a video monitored security system.
* A center security system plus the state office building security.
* Walking field trips to the library, farmer’s market and other nearby attractions.
* We serve nutritionally balanced meals-we serve breakfast, lunch and a snack that meet the USDA meal requirements.
* We offer special programs like gymnastics and swimming through the YMCA from time to time.
* Parents are always welcome and encouraged to actively participate.
* We SUPPORT breast feeding mothers.
Coyote Moon® Vineyards, in the heart of the1000 Islands
Excitement, Romance and Award Winning Wines™!
Ranked #2 Tourism Destination in Northern New York by Watertown Daily Times
Awarded TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence and Ranked #2 in Things to Do in Clayton
And the First New York State Winery to Introduce Wine in a Can! #youCANdrinkit
Coyote Moon® Vineyards and Winery, located 3 miles east of Route 12 in Clayton, NY, is considered one of the most fun atmospheres and friendly destinations in the 1000 Islands region. The proud owners Phil and Mary Randazzo, along with their daughter Kristina, son-in-law Christian, son Tony and daughter-in-law Lori, are all fully committed to creating great tasting award-winning wines in a uniquely fun-filled environment.
The Randazzo family personally invites you to visit Coyote Moon® Vineyards and Winery and experience for yourself their overwhelming hospitality and wine making passion. Be our guest and sample 18 varieties beginning with our famous Pinot Noir to the increasing local favorite Fire Boat Red; we have something for every taste. While at the winery, tour our bottling facility, fermentation room and visit our gift shop to pick up something unique for that special someone.
Take a memorable stroll through our vineyard, the largest in Northern New York with over 20 acres of vines. The winery is open 7 days a week year round with the exception of Christmas day. We would love to host your next party, business function, group event or Wedding in our beautiful setting. Just one visit and you’ll be howlin’ at the moon!
The Mission of the Watertown Animal Hospital, LLP is to fulfill the needs of our clients by providing quality veterinary health services through a responsive, professional staff with the emphasis on individual attention and commitment to caring for our client’s animals. We are located close to Fort Drum and proudly serve our military members.